On October 6, the AutomationDay occasion befell, for a 100% digital version this yr, with conferences within the morning and workshops within the afternoon. Greater than 950 individuals adopted professional recommendation on the subject of buyer expertise. An actual craze propelled by the advertising and marketing automation answer writer Webmecanik.
A outstanding lecture by Grégoire Gambatto
Among the many personalities invited to share their expertise and good practices, Grégoire Gambatto, CEO of Germinal stood out with a light-hearted however very inspiring convention.
The theme of his convention was: Is Progress Hacking Destroying Buyer Expertise?
A quick reminder on progress hacking: these are advertising and marketing strategies that generate hyper-growth by way of leads or gross sales.
A number of issues to recollect from the keynote (however it’s best to actually watch the full replay) :
- Play on the shortage of a services or products (restricted time, discount supply, restricted locations, beta…) however by enjoying on transparency and honesty. If you announce a registration deadline, for instance, keep on with it after which keep on with it.
- Hyper-personalization: use knowledge in advertising and marketing automation and ship related messages (for instance by exploiting behavioral knowledge). Right here is an instance of what to not do (message despatched by a robotic after scraping Linkedin knowledge):
- Conversely, right here is an instance of a profitable message as a result of it’s primarily based on clever Progress Hacking strategies (knowledge collected with Builtwith.com) and written with a adequate dose of humanity. It’s hyper-personalization with out over-exploiting obvious personalization.
- Copywriting: the best way you write drastically optimizes on-line conversion (AIDA framework, cognitive biases). A really telling instance right here as a result of we will not assist however learn to the tip. Due to this method, we seize the eye of the Web person and we will then ship a industrial message:
- Progress hacking can be exploited by way of the shopper expertise: for instance by organising an actual chat on the positioning with actual individuals (by bots) who will convey a sense of belonging to a neighborhood.
Workshops wealthy in good practices
The afternoon was subsequently dedicated to 12 workshops divided into three rooms. I’ll let you know right here about some workshops that I had the prospect to guide.
Inbound Advertising Technique
The society Winbound, a specialist in inbound advertising and marketing, supplied a sensible and concrete recommendation workshop to start out inbound advertising and marketing in his firm. Listed below are a couple of takeaways supplied to us by Marielle Cairou and Cindy Ronsoux:
- Earlier than beginning an Inbound Advertising course of in your small business, it is very important take inventory of your actual wants and make your self-portrait.
- Listing the individuals who will carry the inbound campaigns internally
- Map your lead’s journey (web site, factors of sale, telephone, and many others.)
- Establish factors of vanishing and enchancment on this journey
- Map the prevailing content material on which you’ll be able to base your inbound technique: it may be an infographic, a PDF information, varied assets which have worth in your prospects
- If in case you have no content material: establish the expectations of your prospects and arrange a content material technique internally or with an company
- Educate gross sales and advertising and marketing groups to work intently collectively
- Prioritize objectives and targets by creating your persona
- Establish the fast wins that may permit a speedy enhance within the conversion fee
Lead Magnet and B2B
Gregory Coste supplied us a workshop on concepts for magnet leads to be able to accumulate emails extra simply. A lot of very related and unique concepts that change from the traditional white paper to obtain like:
- Doc modules to obtain (bill, contracts, and many others.)
- Quizzes or evaluations
- Des checklists ou todolists
- On-line simulators
- Fb non-public teams …
Uncover all of Grégory’s concepts within the workshop replay:
Create occasions in occasions of COVID
A really fascinating workshop was supplied by Catherine Fournier from Inwink, an all-in-one administration platform for bodily and digital occasions!
The picture under exhibits that as a part of the Inbound Advertising technique, it is vitally helpful to name on occasions in any respect phases of the conversion tunnel in complementarity with different assets.
The Coronavirus has precipitated the digitalization of occasions and the Inwink platform is exactly a really useful gizmo for organizing an actual on-line occasion that goes past a easy webinar. Past the instrument, there are a variety of fine practices to use:
- Create an actual digital occasion together with your emblem and your ambiance and not discuss webinars however in regards to the day or the truthful
- The period of presence at a web based occasion is shorter than in bodily, it’s subsequently essential to adapt the conferences / workshops by providing classes of 30/45 minutes most
- Develop networking by providing devoted dialogue rooms
- Use the information collected throughout occasions to counterpoint your knowledge and your CRM
- You possibly can supply a “simulive”: conferences recorded upfront however that are broadcast at a selected time and never accessible instantly and on a regular basis on Youtube for instance.
In case you are concerned about advertising and marketing automation and wish to increase your data on the topic, you may take it a step additional utilizing a marketing automation course utterly.
I may clearly not communicate of the completeness of the contents of this present day. The excellent news is that keynote replays can be found upon registration at https://www.automationday.fr/fr