- If you’re an administrator of the group you possibly can add it your self
- If you’re NOT an administrator, you will have to contact the administrator so as to add it (it’s a quite simple course of)
Due to this fact, It’s NOT needed that you simply be the group administrator, however it’s needed that the Postcron utility has been added to the group you need to add to your Postcron account.
Step by Step: join your Fb Group
Connecting a Fb Group to Postcron (or any third-party app) requires a basic step: add the Postcron app inside the Group settings on Fb itself.
We’ve decided that the quickest manner is to have beforehand logged into your Fb Profile with which you could have requested the permissions. Right here we record all of the steps you have to observe if you’re an administrator:
- Log in to your Profile Facebook who has utilized for the permissions.
- Log into your Postcron account.
- Click on the Fb button within the higher proper nook of your dashboard after which click on Teams inside the Fb dropdown.
- As you could have beforehand logged in, you’ll not have to enter your credentials. Click on on the Group you need to join.
- Click on on Add.
- You’ll be redirected to the settings panel of your Group on Fb. Scroll right down to the Purposes part and click on Add Purposes, discover the Postcron utility after which click on Add, adopted by Okay.
You’ll be able to watch a video about this step under:
- Return to your Postcron account and it is best to already see your Fb Group related.
If you’re not an administrator of the group, ship step 6 to the administrator in order that they will join the Postcron app to the group.
Begin saving time scheduling your Posts in Teams with Postcron! Go to Postcron.com